The e-shop mmmm.sk is operated by a company seated in Slovak republic, thus Slovak laws and regulations apply. Therefore, you can further refer to Personal Data Protection in Slovak language.
Provided English translation is for your convenience as follows:
I. Basic provisions
- The controller of personal data according to Art. Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) is
(hereinafter the administrator).
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order:
- name and surname
- E-mail adress
- Postal address
- telephone number
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR,
- fulfillment of the legal obligation of the administrator according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter c) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (mainly for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (mainly for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) GDPR.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
- fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
- sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator in the sense of Art. 22 GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the period necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship),
- as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods, services and the execution of payments under the contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services and cloud services.
VI. Processors of personal data
- The processing of personal data is performed by the administrator.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, possibly to limit the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing under Art. 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR a
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator specified in these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, or to go to court.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are aware of the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of privacy on its website and will also send you a new version of these terms to your e-mail address provided to the administrator.
These conditions shall enter into force on April 19th, 2023.